Organizer: Cannafest s.r.o., registered office: Cerna 172/1, 110 00 Prague 1, Company Registration No. 03962377, Tax ID No. CZ03962377
Exhibitor: Legal entity or natural person to whom a representative of Cannafest s.r.o. has confirmed participation at the Trade Fair
1. The basic condition for the participation at the Trade Fair is to deliver the properly filled-in Binding Application for Participation of the Company, in printed or online version (hereinafter referred to as “Binding Application”). After receiving the Binding Application, Cannafest will send the Exhibitor a confirmation of its receipt.
2. By signing the Binding Application, the Exhibitor undertakes to adhere to the present Cannafest Business Terms for the Exhibitors’ participation at the Trade Fair.
3. The exhibits presented and services offered must be in line with the focus of the Trade Fair (with what is called the Trade Fair Nomenclature).
4. Cannafest reserves the right to reduce the ordered area, to change its shape and location – the participation at the Trade Fair is binding for the Exhibitor also in such case. If the contracted area is not available to the Exhibitor for reasons caused on the part of Cannafest the Exhibitor is entitled to reimbursement of the registration fee, lease charge already paid and the price of the services ordered and already paid for. Cannafest will not accept and will not indemnify any claims for damages which the Exhibitor could have incurred for this reason.
5. The Exhibitors must not dispose of the exhibits and displays before the end of the Trade Fair.
1. After the receiving of the Binding Application, Cannafest will send to the Exhibitor an advance invoice for the ordered services.
2. The advance invoice for the ordered services has to be reimbursed within 14 days otherwise the organizer is not liable for the reservation of a specific ordered area. In case of ordering some additional services Cannafest will send another advance invoice which must be paid at least the day of the Exhibitor´s registration at Cannafest fairgrounds otherwise the Exhibitor will not be permitted to enter the exhibition space. In case that the Exhibitor would like to pay the owed amount during his registration in the registration room at Cannafest fair grounds there will be the possibility to pay by bank card with a surcharge of 10% from the owed amount.
3. The final invoice with deduction of advances will be sent after the Trade Show is finished.
4. The basic price of the lease and the Registration Fee includes:
5. The basic price of the lease and the Registration Fee does not include:
6. Cancellation Conditions
If the Exhibitor cancels their participation at the Trade Fair, the following cancellation fees shall apply:
The cancellation fees shall apply even in the case of reduction of the area ordered. The obligation to pay cancellation fees shall apply to those exhibitors to whom the participation at the Trade Fair was confirmed according to Art. 1(1) even in the case that they have not paid the advance invoice or any other invoice. The Registration Fees shall be forfeited in full amount, regardless of the date of cancellation of the Binding Application. The cancellation of participation must always be made in writing.
7. The Exhibitor is obliged to pay the Co-Exhibitor’s Registration Fee for each company which the Exhibitor will present in their displays (by the presentation of exhibits, with an advertisement panel, company logo, presentation of commercial name, leaflets, video programmes, etc.). Any company properly registered in this way will be presented in the Trade Fair Catalogue to the full extent as an Exhibitor. Breaching this principle the Exhibitor will be obliged to pay the Co-Exhibitor’s Registration Fee and a contractual penalty amounting to two Registration Fees, at any time during the Trade Fair.
8. All the prices specified here are VAT exclusive.
1. Cannafest rents indoor exhibition areas without any equipment, with a possibility of connection to power supply, water pipeline, sewerage, telephone services and cleaning, and other services based on order. The exhibition area ordered will only be handed over to the Exhibitor after they settle all the payments due related to the participation at the Trade Fair. The minimum sizes of the exhibition areas are specified in the Binding Application.
2. Hall heights, maximum floor load – For a limited number of displays it is possible to install two-storey stands, as well as high-rise dominants. Usable height ranges from 3.0 to 8.0 m (depending on the specific place of the display). The maximum height of exhibits to be transported to the halls is 3 m. The hall floor is inclined at the ratio of 1/140 at its length. In case the load bearing capacity exceeds 800 kg/m2, it is necessary to discuss such a fact with Cannafest.
3. If the Exhibitor does not arrange a stand or if they do not order its provision from Cannafest, they will only have the ordered exhibition area without borders at their disposal. The Exhibitors are obliged to adhere to the floor plan of the exhibition area, which means not to exceed the area outlined, not even in the case of any high-rise dominants sticking out of the allocated area.
4. The Exhibitors shall receive a floor plan of the exhibition area marking their position after the settlement of all the payments due for the rental space and after the final processing of the Binding Applications.
5. The architectural concept of the exhibition halls is based on the typical right-angled exhibition floor plan, within which the following exhibition areas will be available:
6. The Exhibitor is obliged to leave the exhibition area after dismantling the display in the same condition in which it was before the commencement of the installation. The Exhibitor is obliged to cover expenses incurred by remedying any ruin, damage or excessive dirt.
7. The Exhibitor is not authorized to sublease the exhibition area to any third parties.
8. The Exhibitors are obliged to adhere to the timetable of arrivals and leaves from the exhibition premises.
1. Cannafest contracts, in favour of the Exhibitors, an insurance of the displays and of the liability for damage in the course of trade fairs automatically within the framework of the services provided by Cannafest at a lump-sum advantageous price of CZK 2000 (80EUR). The insurance is valid for the whole course of the Trade Fair, including assembly and dismantling (except for a simple theft).
2. Scope of the insurance agreed upon:
3. Cannafest shall not be held liable towards the Exhibitors or their Co-Exhibitors for any loss, destruction or any damage to the things brought by the Exhibitors into the premises leased (i.e. exhibits, stand equipment, packaging, packing materials, etc.), regardless of the fact whether the loss, destruction or other damage have arisen during the assembly, dismantling, transport or in the course of trade fairs.
4. The Exhibitors have a possibility to order their own security guards for their displays.
1. The Exhibitors must not store or use, in their displays or in Trade Fair premises, any flammable or radioactive substances, explosives, acids, poisons and other products harmful to health.
2. In the course of of the Trade Fair, as well as during the installation and dismantling it is forbidden to smoke or handle naked flames in all the indoor Trade Fair premises. The Exhibitors are obliged to observe, during the installation, in the entire course of the Trade Fairs and during the dismantling, generally binding legislation of the Czech Republic and technical standards for the above mentioned areas including work safety regulations and handling all technical equipment. Furthermore, the Exhibitors are obliged to observe applicable fire regulations valid for individual exhibition areas and the instructions of the authorized members of the fire assistant service and of the Cannafest staff.
3. Temporary electrical devices must comply with the ČSN 341090 standard and with all other applicable regulations in force. The electrical installation works can only be carried out by a person duly authorized to do so, i.e. possessing the Certificate of Competence according to Act No. 174/1968 Coll., Art. 4(f) and Art 3(2) of the Czech Work Safety Authority (ČÚBP) and Czech Mining Authority (ČBÚ) Regulation No. 20/1979 Coll.
1. The stand installation is offered and carried out by Cannafest. The Exhibitors who prefer to install their stands by themselves rather than having it installed by Cannafest are obliged to submit the ground plan and front view of the stand, marking high-rise dominants, as well as the power, water and sewerage system lines, for approval to Cannafest no later than October 14, 2023.
2. The Exhibitors are obliged to install all perimeter walls of their displays at a minimum height of 2.5 m. It is not possible to use the back sides of the walls of adjoining stands.
3. The Exhibitors are obliged to adhere to the Cannafest Technical Conditions for the Participation of Exhibitors at the Trade Fair.
1. The Exhibitors are only authorized to advertise their products or services in their own displays. The Exhibitors must not disturb or restrict surrounding stands by their presentations.
2. A placement of any advertising or promotional materials outside the Exhibitor’s own display is only permitted subject to previous written approval after negotiations with Cannafest, for consideration which is not a part of the rental of the exhibition area.
3. Cannafest is authorized to forbid or remove at the Exhibitor’s expense all advertising which do not correspond to the above listed conditions or which support fascism, race, religious or other intolerance or reduce human dignity.
4. During the Trade Fair it is permitted to perform audio-visual, acoustic, musical, dancing and other productions for the time not exceeding 8 minutes once an hour, and only provided that the other Exhibitors will not be disturbed by the production and that Cannafest has granted its written consent to these productions. The noise outside the stand must not exceed the noise level of 60 dB. In order to be allowed to perform, the Exhibitor is obliged to apply for approval by the competent collective administrator of copyright (such as OSA or INTERGRAM).
5. Cannafest is authorized to forbid all performances causing excessive noise, dust, pollution, vibrations, endangering safety of visitors or other Exhibitors or disturbing the Trade Fair operation, and to require the Exhibitor in question to pay a contractual penalty amounting to CZK 5,000 + VAT.
1. It is necessary to send the Binding Application, the Order of Additional Services, the Order of the Stand Installation, the Order of Registration of Other Companies – Co-Exhibitors or any other order forms to through the online system and exhibitor´s user account by October 23, 2023 the latest.
1. Cannafest, under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter as ‘the Directive‘), processes the following personal data:
I. in case you book your participation in the Cannafest 2022, held on November 03 - 05, 2023 in Prague (including renting of exhibition space, technical equipment, energy supply and further services to ensure your participation):
It is necessary to process these personal data for the purposes of contract performance and also for the purposes of contract record keeping and potential future exercise and protection of rights and duties of the contracting parties. Such processing is in line with Article 6 (1b) of the Directive. Such personal data will be processed by Cannafest for the purposes herein for 10 years after the implementation of the last part of the contract performance, unless longer record keeping of contract documentation is required by other legislation. Such processing is in line with Article 6 (1b, f) of the Directive.
ii. in case you register a user account:
These personal data are required to be processed for administration of your account, releasing your orders and further contract performance, in case such contract is concluded between you and the Cannafest company. Such processing is in line with Article 6 (1b) of the Directive. These personal data will be processed by Cannafest for the purposes of administration of your account while the account is actively used and further for the period of 1 year after the implementation of the order, or for the minimum of 1 year after the account has been set up, or for the period of 1 year after the participation in the Cannafest Trade Fair or the EuroAmCBC conference.
2. In case you place an order with Cannafest you will receive commercial messages to your e-mail address (or phone number). Such procedure is in line with Section 7(3) of Act No. 480/2004 Sb., on Information Society Services, unless you refuse it. These messages may only refer to similar products or services and you may easily unsubscribe from receiving them-by sending an email. The e-mail address will be used by Cannafest to send commercial messages for the period of 3 years after the user account set-up or 3 years after the implementation of the last order if that is the case or unless you unsubscribe during this period.
3. Cannafest declares that all personal data are confidential and will not be provided to third parties with the exception of processors, who are:
4. Please, take into account that under the Directive you are entitled to:
As a VAT payer we are required to act in line with provisions of Section 27 of Act No. 235/2004, on the Value Added Tax. Therefore it is not possible to delete personal data on the tax documents we issued.
i. Cannafest s.r.o. with registered office at Cerna 172/1, 110 00 Prague 1, Identification Number: 03962377, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Entry 239869 (hereinafter “Cannafest”), as an operator of the www.cannafest.com website is using cookies on this website. The cookies are used for the following purposes:
ii. The cookies data collection mentioned in paragraph 1 may be regarded as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible under a legal ground – a legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is in line with Article 6 (1f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter and hereinbefore ‘the Directive‘).
iii. The website may be used in such a regime, which does not enable the data collection related to customers‘ behaviour – this regime may be set up in the browser settings, or an objection may be raised against such data collection on grounds of a legitimate interest of Cannafest under Article 21 of the Directive and it shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your objection shall be dealt with without undue delay, no later than 30 days after reception. The cookies essential for the website functioning shall be stored only for the period necessary for the website functioning.
iv. If you raise an objection against processing technical cookies essential for the website functioning, we cannot guarantee that the website will be compatible and fully functioning.
v. Cookies gathered for the purposes of counting the website visits and creating statistics related to these visits and the customers‘ behaviour on the website are assessed as a mass unit and in a form of pseudonym.
vi. Cookies for advertisement targeting are processed with your consent. You give the consent for the period given for individual marketing cookies. The consent given for the cookies data collection for marketing purposes may be withdrawn at any time by changing the browser setting or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Cannafest gathers on its website the following cookie files:
|analytical||Google Analytics||Gathering statistical information||Depending on the browser setting or until erased|
|analytical||HotJar||Gaining information on user’s behaviour in a form of video recording or graphical maps||Until erased|
|marketing||Google AdWords||Gaining information for targeting and re-marketing purposes||Depending on the browser setting or until erased|
|marketing||Sklik||Gaining information for targeting and re-marketing purposes||Depending on the browser setting or until erased|
The cookie files gathered are further processed by the following processors:
The cookie files are then processed by the processors in line with their Terms an Conditions located at the following links:
Please, take into account that under the Directive you are entitled to:
6. Consent to sending newsletters
1. By subscribing to our newsletter via a pop-up window at www.cannafest.com you give consent to Cannafest, s.r.o with registered office at Cerna 172/1, 110 00 Prague 1, Identification Number: 03962377, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Entry 239869 (hereinafter “Cannafest”) to process your e-mail address in line with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter ‘the Directive‘).
2. Your e-mail address shall be processed for the purpose of sending commercial messages. The e-mail address may be processed based on the consent you have granted. Such processing is in line with Article 6 (1a) of the Directive.
3. Your e-mail address shall be processed by Cannafest for the purposes mentioned above for 3 years after the consent has been given, unless you extend the period.
4. You hereby give your express consent to the above-mentioned data processing. You may withdraw your consent at any time, by sending a letter or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the link in the commercial message. If your withdraw your consent you will stop receiving the commercial messages.
5. The processing of the personal data is done by the Cannafest company, however, we may ask the following processors to process the data for us:
7. Please, take into account that under the Directive you are entitled to:
1. All the requirements and changes on the part of the Exhibitors must be sent to the Cannafest Trade Fair Administration, subject to a previous agreement with Cannafest, in writing. All complaints on the part of Exhibitors towards Cannafest for the time of stand installation and course of the Trade Fair must be submitted in writing to the Cannafest Trade Fair Administration Director or to the authorized representative before the end of the Trade Fair or during the dismantling work until it is completed.
2. The present Business Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the Binding Application for participation of the company at the Trade Fair.
3. No-smoking rule – There is a strict no-smoking rule inside the Trade Fair premises. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas. The Exhibitor is responsible for this rule being followed also by visitors of their stand area. In case this rule has been breached the Exhibitor is obliged to inform Cannafest immediately. The Exhibitor is liable for all damage incurred by Cannafest as a result of breaching the no-smoking rule.
4. Miscellaneous – Persons under 18 are only permitted to enter when accompanied by an adult. It is forbidden to bring illegal substances, weapons as well all objects usable for acts of violence, and animals inside the Trade Fair premises. There will be authorized staff at the entrance and inside the Trade Fair premises to make sure these rules are followed. They are entitled to ban those breaching this rule from entering the Trade Fair premises. Compensation of costs is not possible.