Organiser: Cannafest s.r.o., registered office: U Kanalky 1455/12, 120 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic, Company Registration No. 03962377, VAT CZ03962377 Exhibitor: Legal entity or natural person to whom Cannafest s.r.o. has confirmed participation at the Trade Show
1. The basic precondition for the participation at the Trade Show is the delivery of the on-line Binding Application for Participation of the Firm, properly filled in (hereinafter referred to as “Binding Application”). After the receiving of the on-line Binding Application, the Trade Show organizer, i.e. Cannafest will automatically send to the Exhibitor a confirmation of its receipt, the order summarization. / 2. By sending the Binding Application, the Exhibitor undertakes to adhere to the present Business Terms and Conditions of Cannafest for the Exhibitor’s participation at the Trade Show. / 3. The exhibits presented and services offered must be in accordance with the focus of the Trade Show (with the so-called Trade Show Nomenclature). / 4. Cannafest reserves the right to reduce the ordered area, to change its shape and location - the participation at the Trade Show is binding for the Exhibitor also in this case. If the contracted area is not available to the Exhibitor for reasons caused on the part of Cannafest the Exhibitor is entitled to the reimbursement of the registration fee, lease charge paid and the price for the services ordered and already paid for. Cannafest will not accept and will not indemnify any claims for damages which the Exhibitor could have incurred for this reason. / 5. The Exhibitors must not dispose of the exhibits and expositions before the end of the Trade Show.
1. After the receiving of the Binding Application, Cannafest will send to the Exhibitor an advance invoice for the ordered services. / 2. The advance invoice for the ordered services has to be reimbursed within 14 days otherwise the organizer is not liable for the reservation of a specific ordered area. / 3. The final invoice with deduction of advances will be sent no later then a few days before the beginning of the Trade Show and must be covered no later then the day before the Trade Show starts. / 4. The basic price of the lease and the Registration Fee includes: - Rental for the exhibition area during the assembly, Trade Fair and dismantling - Insertion into the Trade Show Catalogue to the extent of data stated in the Order of Registration into the Catalogue - Insertion into the orientation system of the Trade Show - Five Exhibitor´s Pass for the firms with an ordered area up to 30 m2 - One Exhibitor´s Pass for every 10 m2 commenced (including a part of this area) exceeding the area of 30 m2 - Assembly/Disassembly Cards for the Implementation Teams making it possible for the vehicles to enter, the Exhibition Centre (Cannafest is authorized to require a security on the entrance) - Trade Fair Catalogue in a printed version / 5. The basic price of the lease and the Registration Fee do not include: - External walls of the stand or any other equipment of the stand, carpet or the walls of the neighbouring stands - Registration fee for co-exhibitors - Other records of the firm - i.e. branch offices, divisions, business representations, etc. / 6. Cancellation Conditions - If the Exhibitor cancels their participation at the Trade Show, the following cancellation fees shall apply: 20 % of the total rental charged on the cancellation of the Binding Application by July 30, 2019 inclusive 50 % of the total rental charged on the cancellation of the Binding Application by September 31, 2019 inclusive 100 % of the total rental charged on the cancellation of the Binding Application from October 1, 2019 (inclusive) to the commencement of the Trade Show. The cancellation fees shall apply even in the case of reduction of the area ordered. The obligation to pay cancellation fees shall apply to those exhibitors to whom the participation at the Trade Show was confirmed according to Art. 1(1) even in the case that they have not paid the advance invoice or any other invoice. The registration fees shall be forfeited in full amount, regardless of the date of cancellation of the Binding Application. The cancellation of participation must always be made in writing. / 7. For each of the other firms which the Exhibitors will present in their expositions (by the presentation of exhibits, with an advertisement panel, company logo, commercial name, folders, video programs, etc.), the Exhibitor is obliged to pay the Co-Exhibitor’s Registration Fee. The firm properly registered in this way will be presented in the Trade Fair Catalogue to the full extent as the Exhibitor. In the case of any breach of this principle, the Exhibitor will be obliged to pay the Co-Exhibitor’s registration Fee and a contractual penalty at an amount of the registration fee, at any time during the Trade Show. / 8. All the prices are stated as VAT exclusive.
1. Cannafest leases indoor exhibition areas without any equipment, with a possibility of connection of power supply, water pipeline, sewerage, wired internet connection and cleaning, possibly other services on the basis of the on-line Application. The precondition for the handover of the exhibition area ordered shall be the settlement of all the payments due in the context with participation at the Trade Show. The minimum sizes of the exhibition areas are stated in the on-line Binding Application. / 2. Height of halls, loading of floors – For a limited number of expositions it is possible to implement two-storey stands, as well as height dominants. The height usable oscillates from 3.0 to 8.0 m (depending on the specific place of the exposition in the raster). The maximum height of exhibits for transport to the halls is 3 m. The hall floor in terms of the length is at a ratio of 1/140. In the case that the basic load bearing capacity exceeds 800 kg/m2, it is necessary to discuss such a fact with Cannafest. / 3. If the exhibiting firm itself does not provide for the stand or if it does not order its erection from Cannafest, it will have only the ordered exhibition area without borders at its disposal. The exhibitors are obliged to adhere to the raster of the exhibition area, which means not to exceed the area outlined in terms of layout, not even in the case of any height dominants shifted out. / 4. The exhibitors shall receive a raster of the exhibition areas with the marking of their position after the settlements of all the payments due for the rental space and after the final processing of Binding Applications. / 5. The architectural concept in the exhibition halls counts on the implementation of the classical rectangular exhibition raster, within which the following exhibition areas will be available: - row areas with a free front side - corner areas with two open sides - along which the visitors walk - U-shape areas (front) with three open sides - along which the visitors walk - island areas where all of the four sides are free / 6. The exhibitor is obliged to leave the exhibition area after dismantling in the same condition in which it was before the commencement of the erection. The exhibitor is obliged to settle any destruction, damage or excessive contamination according to the expenses actually incurred during the remedy of such damage (contamination). / 7. The exhibitor is not authorized to sublease the exhibition area leased to any third parties. / 8. The exhibitors are obliged to adhere to the time of arrivals and leaves from the exhibition areas.
1. Cannafest contracts, in favor of the Exhibitors, an insurance of the expositions and of the liability for damage in the course of the Trade Show automatically within the framework of the services provided by Cannafest at a lump-sum advantageous price of CZK 2000 (EUR 75). The insurance will apply for all the time of Trade Show, including assembly and dismantling (except for a simple theft). / 2. Scope of the insurance agreed upon: - Natural hazards insurance – in the widest possible extent (so-called comprehensive natural hazards insurance), indemnification limit: CZK 5,000,000 deductible CZK 5,000 - Theft risk insurance (theft, robbery) – indemnification limit: CZK 5,000,000 deductible CZK 5,000 - Simple thievery insurance – indemnification limit: CZK 100,000 deductible CZK 5,000 - Third party liability insurance – indemnification limit: CZK 1,000,000 deductible CZK 1,000 3. Cannafest shall not be held liable towards the Exhibitors or their Co-Exhibitors for any loss, destruction or any damage to the things brought by the Exhibitors into the areas leased (i.e. exhibits, equipment and facilities of the stands, packages, packing materials, etc.), regardless of the fact whether the loss, destruction or other damage have arisen during the assembly, dismantling, transport or in the course of the Trade Fairs. / 4. The Exhibitors have a possibility to order an individual safeguarding of their expositions.
1. The Exhibitors must not store or use, in their expositions or in the area of the Exhibition Centre, any flammable or radioactive substances, explosives, acids, poisons and other products harmful to health. / 2. For the time of organization of the Trade Show, as well as during their assembly and disassembly it is forbidden to smoke and to handle naked flames in all the indoor areas of the Exhibition Centre. The Exhibitors are obliged to observe, during the assembly, in the entire course of the Trade Show and during the dismantling, generally binding law regulations of the Czech Republic and technical standards for the above mentioned areas including work safety regulations and handling all technical equipment. Furthermore, the Exhibitors are obliged to observe appropriate fire regulations valid for individual exhibition areas and the instructions of the authorized members of the fire assistant service and of the Cannafest staff. / 3. Temporary electrical devices must be in accordance with the ČSN 341090 standard and must comply with all other electro-technical regulations in force. The electrical installation works can only be carried out by a person duly authorized to do so, i.e. possessing the “Certificate of Competence according to the Law No. 174/1968 Coll., Art. 4(f) and Art 3(2) of the Czech Work Safety Authority (ČUBP) and Czech Mining Authority (ČBU) Regulation No. 20/1979 Coll.“
1. The erection of the Stand is offered and carried out by Cannafest The Exhibitors who prefer to ensure the erections of their stands by themselves and not through Cannafest are obliged to submit the ground plan and front view of the stand with the marking of dominant heights, as well as with the marking of power, water and sewerage system lines, for approval to Cannafest not later than September 31, 2019. / 2. The Exhibitors are obliged to ensure implementation of all perimeter walls of their expositions at a minimum height of 2.5 m. It is not possible to use the back sides of the walls of the adjoining expositions. / 3. The Exhibitors are obliged to adhere to the Cannafest Technical Conditions for the Participation of Exhibitors at the Trade Show.
1. The Exhibitors are only authorized to advertise their products or services in their own expositions. The Exhibitors must not disturb or limit surrounding expositions through their presentations. / 2. A placement of any advertising or promotional materials out of the Exhibitor’s own exposition is only permitted subject to previous written approval following negotiations with Cannafest., for consideration which is not a part of the rental paid for the exhibition area. / 3. Cannafest is authorized to forbid or remove at the Exhibitor’s expense all advertising which do not correspond to the above listed conditions or which support fascism, race, religious or other intolerance or which reduce human dignity. / 4. During the Trade Show it is permitted to perform audio-visual, acoustic, musical, dancing and other productions for the time not exceeding 8 minutes once an hour, and only provided that the other Exhibitors will not be disturbed by the operation of these facilities and that Cannafest has granted its consent to these productions. Beyond the limits of the stand it is not allowed to exceed the noise level of 60 dB. In order to be allowed to perform productions on the exposition, the Exhibitor is obliged to apply for approval from the competent collective administrator of copyrights (such as OSA, INTERGRAM). / 5. Cannafest is authorized to forbid all performances causing excessive noise, dust, pollutants, vibrations, endangering safety of visitors or other exhibitors or disturbing the Trade Show operation, and to require the Exhibitor in question to pay a contractual penalty amounting to CZK 5,000 + VAT. / 6. Important notice! The exhibitor commits himself to not producing, supplying, exposing, selling, giving away or keeping any kind of illegal substances according to the Czech law regulations. Therefore all persons violating this regulation will be charged by the operator of exhibition grounds by the fine of CZK 50.000 + VAT requested by Czech law for every single case of the violence. In case of exhibiting living plants of technical cannabis, the plant must be accompanied by the sign Technical cannabis. Selling of food and drinks for immediate consumption is not allowed.
1. Cannafest s.r.o. with registered office at U Kanálky 1455/12, 120 00 Praha 2, Identification Number: 03962377, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Entry 239869 (hereinafter ´Cannafest´), under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter as ‘the Directive‘), processes the following personal data:
I. in case you book your participation in the Cannafest 2019, held on 1st- 3rd November 2019 in Prague or in the EuroAmCBC 2019, held on 31st October 2019 (including renting of exhibition space, technical equipment, energy supply and further services to ensure your participation)
It is necessary to process these personal data for the purposes of contract performance and also for the purposes of contract record keeping and potential future exercise and protection of rights and duties of the contracting parties. Such processing is in line with Article 6 (1b) of the Directive. Such personal data will be processed by the Cannafest company for the purposes herein for 10 years after the implementation of the last part of the contract performance, unless longer record keeping of contract documentation is required by other legislation.
II. in case you register a user account:
These personal data are required to be processed for administration of your account, releasing your orders and further contract performance, in case such contract is concluded between you and the Cannafest company. Such processing is in line with Article 6 (1b) of the Directive. These personal data will be processed by the Cannafest company for the purposes of administration of your account while the account is actively used and further for the period of 1 year after the implementation of the order, or the minimum period of 1 year after the account has been set up, or for the period of 1 year after the participation in the Cannafest 2019 or EuroAmCBC 2019. 2. In case you place an order with the Cannafest company or participate in the EuroAmCBC you will receive commercial messages to your e-mail address (or phone number). Such procedure is in line with Section 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Sb., on Information Society Services, unless you refuse it. These messages may only refer to similar products or services and you may easily unsubscribe from receiving them-by sending an email or clicking on the link in the commercial message. The e-mail address will be used by the Cannafest company to send commercial messages for the period of 3 years after the user account set-up or 3 years after the implementation of the last order unless you unsubscribe during this period. 3. The Cannafest company declares that all personal data are confidential and will not be provided to third parties with the exception of processors, who are: a. Webhosting b. Electronic communication systems c. Alternatively other providers of processing software, services and applications, which are, however, not presently used by the provider. 4. Please, take into account that under the Directive you are entitled to:
As a VAT payer we are required to act in line with provisions of Section 27 of Act No. 235/2004, on the Value Added Tax. Therefore it is not possible to delete personal data on the tax documents we issued.
1. All the requirements and changes on the part of the Exhibitors must be sent to the Cannafest Trade Show Administration, subject to a previous agreement with Cannafest, in writing. All complaints on the part of Exhibitors towards Cannafest for the time of stand assembly and course of the Trade Fairs must be submitted in writing to the Cannafest- Trade Show Administration Director or to the authorized representative before the end of the Trade Fairs or during the dismantling work until it is completed. / 2. The present Business Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the Binding Application for participation of the firm at the Trade Show. / 3. No smoking rule - There is a general no-smoking rule inside the expo location. Smoking is only allowed in therefore marked areas. The exhibitor is responsible that this rule is followed also from visitors within the own stand area. In case of non acceptance behalf visitors the expo stuff has to be informed immediately. The exhibitor is liable for all damages which occur to the organizer by not following the no smoking rule. / 4. Miscellaneous - Entrance is permitted to persons younger than 18 years only accompanied by a legal guardian. It is forbidden to take illegal substances, weapons as well all objects useable for acting violence and animals inside the expo area. At the entrance and inside the expo area there will be controls which lead to a prohibition of access or a removal in case of breaking the rules. Compensation of costs is impossible.